Friday, May 13, 2011

If Only I Could

If you could "jump" into your book right now what would you do in the story and why?

If  I could jump into Theories of Relativity right now I would really want to go rescue Dylan, Micha and Jordan. They are helpless kids that deserve to have someone truly love and care for them. Right know their mother isn’t doing a real good job of that. She gets drunk, high and is on her 4th husband. She obviously does not have her children’s best interest in mind. Also letting her oldest son Dylan live on the streets. You think she would go get him after a week or two. But she just lets him suffer through it. Why would anyone ever do that? I personally believe she is not fit to be a mother. Having Dylan basically take care of Micha and Jordan himself. Now that Dylan is not living with them I wonder how they are doing at home? I would go and adopt them as my own kids and take care of them the way they should be taken care of. I know that if I where in their situation I would feel neglected and unloved.  Micha, Jordan and Dylan all should have a chance at a fair and loving life. They need to be nutured, but yet taught and guided. If I could hop into the story I would help give them what they deserve!         ~Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Chelsea.That questions is like the one I answered. If you could jump into the book right now what would you do? I would do almost exactly the same thing becuse your right... Jordan, Micha and Dylan all need to know what it's like to be in an actual warm loving family who looks out for you, gives you a roof over your head, keep warm, and teaches you right from wrong. Great post!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. They do deserve to have a better life and not be mistreated by their mother. Dylan puts their life before his and thinks about how they are doing everyday,and trys to visit whenever his mother will let him. That shows that he is really determined to get them out of that situation. Micha and Jordan are really good kids and completely deserve to have a better home.

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete