Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just a Theory

Theory's of Relativity  is a new novel i'm reading... i'm not very far in it, but come to think about it I decided to blog about something which started to make me wonder and also what I think of the book so far. Personally, I Really really enjoy this novel because it is very deep and very powerful. The author can really make you feel like your the character and picture what it could be like on the streets. In the real world lots of teenagers go through this situation and know that it is hard and dangerous to be on the street. As I read the novel I think to myself can Dylan  stay the same like he is now? Careful, Smart and Friendly. I wonder after all the things he goes through and the people he meets and sees on the street... can he keep up with his attitude to be able to stay away from Drugs, Prostitution etc.  I can not wait to read and finish my novel!
~ Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering the same thing too. Dylan doesn't follow the other kids like Vulture, Twich and Jenna. He turns down going to parties because he knows they will lead to dangerous situations. I really hope he will be able to stay strong and get himself off the streets and a good life. I think he can do it, he just can't give into the ways of street kids. Do you think he can make it? ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete